The CanoScan LiDE220 Color Image Scanner offers advanced features, easy operation and ‘Send to Cloud’ functionality.1 The LiDE220 lets you upload images to the Cloud with remarkable ease. Providing a maximum optical resolution of 4800 x 4800 dpi2, its vivid 48-bit color depth is capable of producing over 281 trillion possible colors. An Auto Document Fix feature automatically produces beautiful scans with advanced image analysis and area-by-area data correction, while Auto Scan Mode3 automatically evaluates the item being scanned and saves it with the appropriate settings. The LiDE220 scanner also helps you work efficiently with five EZ Buttons that enable you to scan, copy, Send to Cloud1, or create a single or multipage PDF in a snap. It scans fast too, creating a letter-sized color scan in approximately 10 seconds.4 Plus, it comes with a stand to enable vertical scanning — accommodating workspaces of just about any size. And the Advanced Z-LidTM Expansion Top extends up approximately one-inch and over the platen to let you scan large items, such as textbooks or other thick documents. The LiDE220 scanner uses one USB cable for both data and power, so plugging in is easy. The LiDE 220 includes My Image Garden5, a convenient software package that makes organizing your photos fun and easy.
- With Send to Cloud you can easily upload your images to Cloud Services like Evernote and Dropbox
- Auto Scan Mode automatically adjusts settings by detecting what you are scanning
- Scan a letter sized document in approx. 10 seconds
- Auto Document Fix automatically employs area by area correction for beautiful, easy to view scans
- OS Compatibility Windows:5,6 Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32 bit.5,6. Mac:5,6Mac OS X v10.6.8 10.95,6